1. All User information supplied by Users of The Lawyer.com as defined under The Lawyer.com Terms & Conditions is covered by the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act). The Act requires Centaur to be registered as a Data Controller. The Lawyer.com’s registration number is Z6339550.
2. Users can amend information provided at any time by accessing User details in the “My Profile” section.
3. Users can access the data held on them by The Lawyer.com by contacting us at email@example.com. The Lawyer.com makes a nominal charge of £10, as authorised by the Act, to cover administration costs.
4. User information will not be disclosed to a third party without Users’ permission. User details will be used only to provide service(s) specifically requested by the User.
5. Users’ details may be transferred to another company if ownership of The Lawyer.com changes.
6. Whenever a User requests a page, username, IP address, browser and version and operating system are stored in a log file. This information is only used for statistical purposes to help improve this site and provide accurate statistics to advertisers in the form of aggregated data.